Sunday, September 18th, 2022
SEPTEMBER MEETING--RICK O'POLKA FROM TIGERFOX360 PRESENTING THE TIGERFOX IMMERSE 360
We are pleased to welcome Rick O'Polka and Tigerfox ( https://tigerfox360.com ). Rick demonstrated the product at both
AXPONA 2022 and the recent Arizona Audio Club Speakerfest to very positive response. Stereophile wrote about the demo at AXPONA2022:
There is considerable information on the website, but there is no substitute for hearing and experiencing the product directly. There were often significant waiting times at AXPONA and so here is the opportunity again to hear this for yourself. Here is a
statement from Rick explaining what the Tigerfox360 is all about:
What the Immerse 360 is: (short version)
* It’s a geometrically-precise high performance portable sound control room that simply, quickly and at a relatively low cost acoustically replaces the listening room that normally surrounds the listener.
* Captures and precision controls loudspeaker sound before it’s lost or becomes damaged by the room
* How it does this is it uses elliptical physics to time-line capture, control and utilize massive quantities of otherwise lost and damaged sound that’s normally broadcast out into the room uncontrollably in all directions by loudspeakers.
* Basically, it keeps this massive quantity of loudspeaker sound acoustically pure all the way from the output of the speakers to the listener’s ears for the first time in audio history.
* It needs to be understood that over 90% of the loudspeaker’s sound - and much of the sound information in it - normally misses the listener’s ears completely. The listener, however, doesn’t realize what’s being lost here (this is important) because it’s lost before the listener is able to hear what’s being lost.
* The Immerse 360 actively prevents this sound from not only being lost - but also prevents it from being bounced around the room and become “damaged” sound - that then can mix in with and degrade the “good” sound heard directly from the speakers.
* The acoustically pure 360-degree “super sweet spot” that surrounds the listener is the result of keeping the sound acoustically pure all the way to the listener’s ears.
TigerFox Immerse 360 portable listening environment
Immerse 360 pinpoint sound illustration