- We hold 7 - 8 meetings per year.
- Meetings are normally held on the third Sunday of each month. This sometimes changes based on the schedule of the presenter. Any changes will be noted on the web site and in the meeting newsletter.
- We do not meet in the months of January, March, May (normally) and October. We occasionally find a manufacturer to present and schedule a meeting in May.
- Meetings in July and August are held at the homes of CAS members.
- There is no regular April meeting to allow everyone to attend the AXPONA audio show. The AXPONA show essentially becomes our meeting.
- Our meetings feature distinguished designers and other audio industry figures, who demonstrate and discuss features and objectives of their products.
- Our meetings start at 2 PM and last until around 5 PM.
- Refreshments are provided, and we take a refreshment break around the midpoint of the meeting.